Changes in Ubuntu-cl

Miguel Angel Ruiz Manzano mruiz at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 30 23:15:51 BST 2008

Hi all,

With a new release, winds of change for our LoCo Team.

José Lecaros [1] will be the LoCo Contact for Ubuntu Chile. He has
been doing an outstanding job with our Marketing Team [2] and the
Ubuntu Spanish Translators [3].

I'll be moving to another responsibilities in our LoCo, and pretend
to continue with my journey as MOTU hopeful.

My best wishes for José, and I expect a warm welcome for him :-)

Greetings!

PS: I have updated the LoCo Team List page [4]

[1] https://launchpad.net/~lecaros
[2] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-cl-marketing
[3] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-es
[4] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamList