chocolatecoveredspam.com user?

Jared Johnson jaredj at chocolatecoveredspam.com
Fri Apr 18 17:16:26 BST 2008

Hi,

The US lists are for volume :)  Also it was quicker to click through
every link rather than really reading them to consider which would be
most useful.  That made it an hour or so long data entry task.

As a result of being subscribed to these ubuntu lists as well as some
other high-traffic lists, I'm getting an email about every 5 seconds to
my test address.  And clean mail is the real load test for a spam filter
-- Spam eventually gets blocked and the process is interrupted, often
before the message data is even transmitted.  Clean mail has to be
received and then scanned by every spam rule and virus checker before we
know it's really clean.

-Jared