chocolatecoveredspam.com user?

Kevin Cole kjcole at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 18 14:36:54 BST 2008

Sav vas wrote:
> Has anyone received a chocolatecoveredspam.com email subscription in
> their loco lists? Is that a spam crawler or..?

Yep.  Which is why we generally reject people who don't
go to the trouble of creating either a launchpad.net or
wiki.ubunutu.com profile...  Draconian, perhaps, but we've
been burned before.

       [This message is digitally signed with the GNU Privacy
       Guard (GPG). See http://www.gnupg.org/ for more info.]

  Kevin Cole                 |  Key ID: 0xE6F332C7   (GPG/PGP)
  Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo Team  |     WWW: http://dc.ubuntu-us.org/

            ". ! 1 |" -- Rene Magritte's computer