Ubuntu Wiki

Amir Eldor lousygarua at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 09:50:22 BST 2008

The Israeli Team run our own wiki and forums on a donated host by
someone from our community who just felt like creating an RTL version of
the forums and pay for it from his own money. It runs hebrew versions of
mediawiki and a mybb.
I guess us Israelis feel too proud to use a wiki by 'goim' ^_^

Amir Eldor