Spanish Speaking LoCo's and FLISOL

Efrain Valles efrain at ubuntu.org.ve
Wed Apr 2 12:16:47 BST 2008

Dear all,

I am helping organize el Festival Latinoamericano de instalación de
software libre in my city. The Ubuntu-ve team has gotten polo shirts
made, flyers ready. Talks on Hardy (It is two days after the hardy
release). Thanks to previous sharing, The Colombian LoCo suggested
getting a hardy mirror and we are currently working on it.

My question is, Could all the Spanish Speaking LoCo's join forces and
and share some ideas on the subject.

Could we have a meeting to brainsotrm some more ideas on shared
colaboration?

Thanks