LoCo Non Profit, org

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 30 05:00:39 BST 2007

I don't mean to be an ass, but if you read the archives of this mailing list,
you will see that I have answered this previously.

Short answer, NO. Ubuntu/Canonical will not allow you to do what you want. As
for the taking in old computers, refurbishing them, and then donating them,
take a look at Free Geek on this. Free Geek is already an NFP and you could
probably get more information on starting up your own Free Geek in your area
if one isn't already available.

Also if you read back this months archive, you will see my write up on NFPs.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124