LoCo toolkit?

Athanasios Lefteris alefteris at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 08:09:49 BST 2007

On 9/19/07, Anthony Yarusso <tonyyarusso at comcast.net> wrote:

With most loco teams using drupal now as their cms, there is a gmap
module (http://drupal.org/project/gmap) for drupal that you can use to
provide location maps for the loco website members. That is what is
used at ubuntu-gr.org. Of course, there is no integration between
launchpad and the drupal website, so every member should have two
accounts, one in launchpad and one with the website :(

There are some other interesting drupal community modules that you
would consider using, like the mailman module or the openid module
that you could use in order to simplify the member registration
possess.

--
Αθανάσιος Λευτέρης
http://lefteris.info