LoCo Team Council

ஆமாச்சு amachu at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 16 05:36:56 BST 2007

On Thursday 13 Sep 2007 7:07:25 pm Jono Bacon wrote:
>  * provide a governing body that people can take decisions on the wider
> LoCo community, and be representative of that community.
>  * approve / reject resource requests, removing the bottlenecks that we
> have experienced recently.

+1

>  * a place for teams to take conflict issues to.
>  * a forum in which the future plans and direction of the project can be
> discussed and debated.

i hope this is happening already via our mailing lists and periodic IRC chat.
We need to think out on lines how to better it. Like we had geographic time
limitations in making people attending the IRC meets etc.,

So yes. this council can address these issues to and find ways how to resolve.

> Resource Ownership Changes - the council will deal with changes in
owner/admin contacts and evaluate if the change is acceptable.

What does this exactly mean. Little bit vague for me. Other than this, rest
looks fine.

Regards,

Sri Ramadoss M
Ubuntu Community, Chennai, India