LoCo governance and incorporation policy?

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 11 07:54:57 BST 2007

Matthew,

On 11/09/2007, Matthew Copple <mcopple at kcopensource.org> wrote:
> First off, I asked for the opinion of the group not because I have failed to
> listen to the US Teams leadership, but because I wanted to listen to the US
> Teams leadership and find out what their experiences are. I apologize if
> that has offended some. Our LoCo is relatively new and I have not previously
> seen the question answered.

You're quite right, there isn't any information about this on the
wiki. It's perfectly ok to raise questions here, in fact it's
beneficial to all of us if you do. It's great to have US Team mentors,
but you should always discuss things here as well because otherwise
there is a risk of the US Teams becoming a bit isolated. Everyone here
has good ideas to share, whether new or experienced.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org