Setting up a mailing list - ubuntu-ec

Rubén Hubuntu hubuntu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:16:13 BST 2007

Hei!

I send a request to mailman the 18th of august in order to get the mail list
up and running (I am setting up the Ubuntu Ecuador LoCo Team).

I resend a request the 25th of august to mailman en lists.ubuntu.com and had no
further answer from there.

I finally (as the LoCo How-To wiki page suggests) sent an e-mail 4 days ago
to Jono in order to get the list up and running... No answer.

I am not trying to nag, but could someone please just make the list?

It needs to be in spanish. I am the contact person for the EcuadorTeam:

Cheers!

R.