Lets get regular LoCo Meetings going again...

Jason Sandlin crane.aswp at gmail.com
Thu May 17 19:34:50 BST 2007

Cool, I would love to sit in. I also received an email about the June
meeting. Is there a calendar that one could subscribe to where posted
meeting will be added to every subscibed users personal calender?  The Local
LUG here in Birmingham uses a google calender. That way when we add
something, everyone can see it and the details.

Just wondering
Jason

On 5/17/07, John Levin <john at technolalia.org> wrote:

> Sent to the fridge, for someone with even greater superpowers than I to
> put on the calendar.
>
> ;)
>
> John
>
> Melissa Draper wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > As per the subject line, I'm scheduling a LoCo Meeting for 10 days time.
> > Please add it to your calendars/diaries/stickynotes.
> >
> > I am setting the meeting for Sunday, May 27, 2007 at 14:00:00 UTC time
> > (I copied it direct from the timeanddate.com page this time!) or see
> >
> http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2007&month=5&day=27&hour=14&min=0&sec=0
> > for global times. This time should encompass the largest majority of the
> > world during waking/appropriate times.
> >
> > The agenda will be a discussion about what was covered at the recent
> > UDS, the https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoReview wikipage (I will be cleaning
> > this up in the next few days) and mull over the things still on the
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamMeeting wikipage.
> >
> > Can someone with relevant super powers put this on the Fridge, please?

Jason Sandlin

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlabamaTeam
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-us-al