Planning Ubuntu courses

Rafael Carreras rafael.carreras at gmail.com
Wed May 9 16:18:16 BST 2007

On Wednesday 09 May 2007 16:41:22 Russell John wrote:
> Oh great.  What about organising day-long workshops where you can
> cover various aspect of running Ubuntu?  The first workshop will be a
> basic one, the next will be a bit advanced and so on.  This is what
> we've been doing here in Bangladesh.  This way a large number of
> participants can be entertained and a lot of interrelated topics can
> be covered.  The workshops can be arranged on weekends to get maximum
> number of participants.

We are doing one of those day-long workshops next week, but my idea is somehow
different, more intended for non-tecnical people, if you know what I men.

> Do you've a different idea in mind?

Perhaps little evening-long Monday-Friday workshops would be a good idea. I
really don't know.

--
Rafael Carreras Guillén | gpg.id 2C1AF9C5
http://rcarreras.blogspot.com