Technology Fair at Western Washington University

Calvin Priest Calvin.Priest at wwu.edu
Fri Mar 30 16:38:57 BST 2007

Hello,

We are putting on a Technology Exposition at Western Washington
University in Bellingham Washington, USA, and we would like it very much
if someone could do a presentation for Ubuntu.

The Expo is being held on June 8th at our University of approximately
12,000 students.  We will have representatives from Adobe, Gateway,
Dell, Apple and more.   Currently we have no one who will speak from a
FOSS perspective.  As a long-time Ubuntu user, I would of course love
for Ubuntu to be represented.

Thank you!

Calvin Priest
Western Washington University