New Ubuntu Website

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at
Fri Mar 23 13:46:33 GMT 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-17 at 02:12 -0500, Mehdi Hassanpour wrote:
> Great work done on! Congrats...
> Thank you Matt and all who were involved! do you have any plan for the
> wiki ? I think MM still rocks but may need a bit more polishing.
> What about K/ED/Xubuntu websites?

Hi, yes, we love Moin Moin. With beta coming out today I'm a little tied
up, but it is high on my priority list to get a moin moin theme out
soon. The Kubuntu team is evaluating using drupal, but they have their
own talented webmaster(s) who will decide how their website will work.
The Edubuntu team is interested in using the new Download page, however
I'll be putting some final touches on that next week (auto-magical
mirror selection).
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode