A little story for you

Og Maciel ogmaciel at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 24 15:54:18 BST 2007

If I can add my 2 cents, I'd like to say a few things:

@Leo:  First of all, don't feel like your LoCo is being belittled or
ignored.  I can assure you that this is NOT the case here as I have
met most guys who do work with the LoCos and I know of their passion
and their sense of responsibility!

@Mat:  However, there are problems with the infra-structure in place
and Leo is not the first person to experience this type of issue.  It
seems to me that you guys are short-handed due to the massive number
of requests you must receive, coupled with the mega success Ubuntu has
enjoyed throughout the world!  The fact that Leo received information
from Chile (while he's in Central America) could be a sign that a
broader, more global staff is necessary to properly accommodate and
respond with localized information?

Cheers,
--
Og B. Maciel