A little story for you

Efrain Juvenal Valles Pulgar efrain at ubuntu.org.ve
Tue Jul 24 14:01:11 BST 2007

Hey Leo:

You are in a tough spot indeed, I just had a similar exerience. One can only
find inventive ways to solve our problem. what are you thinking for your
booth? may I suggest you show people how to download ubuntu and burn it  on
a screencast?, also have the .iso ready to burn on a computer and burn at
people's request.

"We can get mad til the cows come home"... but it is time to think of
inventive ways to keep up the spirits...

s**... stuff happens, everyday...

Adversity will always be there...

Keep it up!!

Efrain Valles