Createing a team

Terry_G_Davis at Dell.com Terry_G_Davis at Dell.com
Wed Jul 18 19:35:31 BST 2007

Hello Steve and Eric;

Thank you both for the info, however I will not be able to access that
till this evening.  Due to work I have limited access to apps.  However
I will join in this evening and introduce myself and get any information
pertaining to creating a team.

Thanks again you two and it is a pleasure to meet you and look forward
to working with everyone to bring Ubuntu to the forefront of FOSS here
in Oklahoma.

Thank You

Terry Davis