LoCo Feedback: Languages!

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 30 12:23:18 GMT 2007

Hi all,

One thing I am really keen to see is that our awesome LoCo community can
regularly feed back information and views about Ubuntu straight to our
development team. As such, I will post emails asking for your feedback,
and if you can help to provide this feedback, it can really help Ubuntu.

This time we are asking about Language support in Ubuntu.

Go and add your views to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeams/Feedback/LanguagesJanOhSeven

We are particularly interested in:

- Chinese
- Indian languages
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Polish
- Spanish
- French
- German

If members in LoCos who speak those languages could post this message to
their own LoCo lists, that would be great. :)

Thanks!

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon