Ubuntu-LB Approval

Melissa Draper melissa at meldraweb.com
Sun Jan 28 23:07:11 GMT 2007

Jocelyn wrote:
> Dear All ,
>
> i am just asking if somebody can help to know until now what do we
> need more for the final approval .
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LebanonTeam
>
> i really appreciate your help
>
> Best Regards
>
> Jocelyn Habib

Personally, I'd like to see alot more information in the team's wiki
namespace. You're working on presentations, so documenting them and
other activities that the Lebanon Team has achieved.

I also suggest having a section on localising under the wiki, where it
helps newbies know about all the localising that can be done to make
their ubuntu as natural to them as possible. Non-language things such as
local mirrors (especially those provided by ISPs) and other
performance-enhancing tactics are also a great idea.

The wiki is there to let you share information, so share!

Deciding on the logo is a good step also.

Note: I am not part of the approval process -- the above is just my
personal opinion.

--
Sincerely
Melissa Draper