USA LoCo Consistency

Dan Shufelt dshufelt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 15:01:15 GMT 2007

I agree that consistency should be a long term goal however I think
further ground work still needs to be done in some area's to promote
team growth.  When I started building the Pacific Northwest team it was
because users that were interested in joining a loco team were so far
spread out.

Again, I believe that having state teams should be a long term goal but
not to the point of restricting potential members that don't want to
start their own loco team.  Inclusion is the beauty of the PNW team.  I
strive to make team participation as simple for willing parties as
possible.

If it is the general consensus that we should move to state based named
teams then can a willing party such as myself start teams for each state
within a region so a future team member can take the team over?

--
Best regards,

Dan Shufelt
Ubuntu- Pacific Northwest Team (PNWTeam)
dshufelt at gmail.com

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as
a nail." -Abraham Maslow