Time for a review

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 01:35:03 GMT 2007

On Fri February 23 2007, Firas Homese wrote:
> hey gies
> I fully support the project but can anyone explain to me why am having this
> problem ?
> it's a 3 weeks since i sent my first message asking for the creation of a
> new maillist for Syrian Team. someone told me that's you should wait..ok am
> still waiting but i emailed every single email address on the site mostly .
> why not giving the ubuntu community a share in helping operating crowded
> mailists ?
When I first started my team it was difficult to get a list started and we
actually didn't get an official mailing list until be became an official
team.  When one method didn't work I tried another and simply created a list
myself (or google groups is an option).  My main goal was to simply connect
local members and build the team.  I'm sure we will be able to get a list put
together for you, but in the meantime I'm sure there are other options you
can pursue.

--
Christer Edwards
christer.edwards at gmail.com