Venezuela Team #ubuntu-ve talk sabotaged by Debianita trolls :(

Efrain Juvenal Valles Pulgar efrain at ubuntu.org.ve
Mon Feb 19 20:07:46 GMT 2007

Dear all:

This morning (15:00 UTC) My talk on the LoCo team project for the team I
belong to was viciously sabotaged by a group of debianita trolls. I tried
contacting people on the different IRC support channels and I have to file a
report on the many happennings . my question is this... is there a blueprint
of this situation happening to another loCo team?. and what is the course of
action to follow. does anyone have a sample report I can submit to the
freenode staff

I hold great relations with some of the debian-ve community members and I
know this is not intended by anyone in that team. it was just individual
acts. I shall provide logs as evidence at request. but the main point is ...
How do I go about this?

thanks

Efrain Valles

effie_jayx