Proposal for Feisty CD's for Non Approved Groups

Dave Thacker dthacker9 at cox.net
Sat Feb 10 21:36:19 GMT 2007

I have a mutually beneficial proposal for improving the distribution of Fiesty
CD's to non-approved US Teams.   The Nebraska team would like to receive the
same size shipment that an approved team gets.  We will then re-distribute
the bulk of the CD's to non-approved LoCo's in the US, retaining a portion to
distribute locally.   We are centrally located for shipments throughout the
US, and we've lined up storage space close to a postal facility.
ShipIt benefits because they only have one shipment to take care of.  The
non-approved LoCo's benefit because they'll have faster access to "official"
CD's.  The Nebraska Team will benefit because they have access to "official"
CD's.  Everybody wins!    Questions?  Comments?

Dave Thacker
Admin, Ubuntu Nebraska Local Community Team