Colorado Team: Library Outreach

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 06:48:48 GMT 2007

Greetings from the Colorado community team!

One of our team members recently suggested that we pursue local
libraries as points of conversion, and the goal was confirmed by our
team members in our most recent meeting.  We realized that we would
rather not re-invent the wheel and thought to ask you all first if any
of you have pursued this avenue of contact.  We are looking to convert
both kiosk computers and entire computer labs to Ubuntu, and providing
the necessary local support to get them on the right track.  Would
additional support be a good place to reference Canonical, or should
that stay in our court?

I would greatly appreciate any ideas, comments, or links to
presentations previously associated with converting libraries to
Ubuntu for either kiosk computers or entire computer labs.  Thanks for
your help!

Cheers,
David Overcash
Colorado Local Community Team