Ubuntu-cl in action!

Miguel Ruiz mruiz at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 14 20:16:21 GMT 2007

Hi folks,

On Saturday 24th of November, we had our first "real" meetings as LoCo
called "Junta Ubuntera" [1] in Santiago, the capital of Chile.

It was a real success, because many of us were just "virtual ubunteros"
and these day we met, shared our points of view about LoCo government,
discussed about next year plan, our mission and responsibilities, and
evaluated this year's activities.

Thanks to everyone who made it possible, specially to the organizers
and the "Oratorio Don Bosco" school [2] that hosted this meeting, a
special place because is using Ubuntu for their educational projects :-)

Our next meeting will be on April, in Viña del Mar. See you there!

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/juntaubuntera

Greetings!

[1] http://wiki.ubuntu-cl.org/JuntaUbuntera
[2] http://www.odb.cl/