Ubuntu Surveys for SFD

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 00:11:52 BST 2006

One of my local members pointed out that the .odt files linked below
seem to have some character mix-ups and the checkboxes appear to be
chinese characters?  We also realized that if you simply visit the base
URL (not the specific .odt file) there is a much simpler web-based form
to answer the questions.

I thought I'd point that out.  The less effort needed I think the more
feedback we'll be able to find.

--
Christer Edwards
President, Ubuntu-Utah