Call for LoCo cool stories

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 14 10:24:57 BST 2006

Hi all,

I have had discussion with the Fridge editors about getting some more
LoCo content on the fridge. I think it would be really awesome to have
an interesting LoCo related story every few days. The LoCo community are
doing some really cool stuff, and we need to tell the world about it, so
lets get it on the fridge! :)

So, I would like to have a Call For Cool Stories. If you LoCo team has
done any of the following, I would love to hear about it:

 * Exhibited at a trade fair, conference or other show.
 * Moved a local business, charity, school, university etc to Ubuntu.
 * Contributed to interesting translations, packaging etc.
 * Organising/ran an event.

To get started, send you ideas to the list first of all, and then I can
let you know if it is the kind of story that would be interest on the
fridge. We can do this until we all get an idea of the stories that
should go on the fridge.

So, send in your ideas and lets spread the good word of our awesome LoCo
teams. :)

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon