Meeting: Monday 18th Sep @ 2pm UTC in #ubuntu-meeting

Abbas Esmaeeli Some'eh abbas at esmaeeli.org
Wed Sep 13 14:33:17 BST 2006

Jono Bacon wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to organise a meeting for all of you lovely LoCo people. I
> know it is difficult getting a time that suits everyone, but we can
> always have additional meetings for specific territories if needed.
>
> I think the meeting would be a good place to discuss ways in which we
> can work together, improve LoCo documentation, and to also discuss any
> problems with the current LoCo structure and how it can be improved.
>
> I think it makes sense to have regular LoCo meetings, and figured we
> should kick this one off. :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> 	Jono

Hi everybody,
I'm newbie to this mailing list. I started to work on Ubuntu as the
Iranian LoCoTeam coordinator just today and I'll be glad to use the
experiences of other LoCoTeams. So I'll be at the channel to see you!

BTW, Is there any easy way to see the time on my local time zone?

Regards,
Abbas