Introductions

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at kaarsemaker.net
Sat Sep 9 10:08:30 BST 2006

On wo, 2006-09-06 at 14:02 +0100, Jono Bacon wrote:

> So, let us know who you, which team you are in, why you love using
> Ubuntu, and what you would like to do in the future. Also, tell us
> your favourite colour. My fave colour is red by the way. :)

Hi Jono and others,

I'm Dennis Kaarsemaker, leader of the Dutch Ubuntu team. We've been
growing a lot in the past 12 months and will soon be reorganizing
ourselves to be a real team instead of the rather unorganized bunch of
people we are now.

I like blue and purple ;)
--
Dennis K.

Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.