Introductions

Cheatah 0#@!^ cheataah at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:35:17 BST 2006

i'm here in kerala. the southern most state of india, i'm not aware of any
teams here. ubuntu is rarely seen in any systems here, if i mention the name
ubuntu, people will ask what it is, except for my some knowledgeble friends
who use linux for programming needs( we are computer cience engineering
students). anyhow i want to create a team, any tips??