Introductions

Jan Husar jan.husar at skosi.org
Wed Sep 6 14:33:40 BST 2006

On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 02:02:00PM +0100, Jono Bacon wrote:
> Hi,

Hello,

> >From digging through the archive, there don't seem to have been many
> introductions on the list to say who is on here and which team they are
> from. So, I figured, this might be a good opportunity to do so. :)

If you think so :)

> So, let us know who you, which team you are in, why you love using
> Ubuntu, and what you would like to do in the future. Also, tell us your
> favourite colour. My fave colour is red by the way. :)

I'm in Slovak LoCo team, coordinator, I do a lot more for OpenSource then supporting ubuntu
as in here http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/JanHusar

European Open Source evangelist, founder and chairman of Slovak Open Source Initiative (2years),
 co-founder and coordinator of AOSTE (Alliance of Open Software and Technologies Europe).
Member of European Commission, project IDABC (ec.europa.eu/idabc/), OSS observatory and european interoperability committee.

my favorite color is blue

--
|             Jan Husar     |