LoCo Logo

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 29 12:58:13 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 13:00 +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> > I think there are many, and valid places where a
> > graphical representation of the general LoCo project would be useful.
>
> I don't think anyone has disagreed with this. We just wanted to bring another
> consideration to your attention which weighs against it. These things are your
> call of course.

Well, it is *our call*. I want to ensure the community has something we
are happy with.

It seems to me the general consensus seems to be that there is no real
objection to a logo, just some people don't really see point. I think
what would make sense to move on, is for us to have a LoCo teams logo
(probably the one Jan Vancura created) and I will outline the kinds of
places we can use it. If it is not used, so be it, but some people may
find it useful.

To be entirely clear, this logo will *only* be used in places that refer
to the global loco team. On your own sites, in general marketing
materials and elsewhere, always use the normal logos. This loco logo
would *only* be used to reference the global LoCo team project.

Incidentally, am I the only one who struggles with writing "LoCo logo"
in emails? :P

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon