LoCo Logo

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 17:06:01 BST 2006

I agree with the no-logo idea.  Our loCo team doesn't even have our own
Wiki or Forum.  We suggest using the centrally supported wiki & forum to
keep things global & recognized as Ubuntu as a whole.  I feel that if we
created a new logo it'd dilute the Ubuntu logo as a whole.

I think, just as many of us have done, use the central logo & add the
text for the team/group next to or underneath it.

On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 08:54 +0100, Matthew East wrote:

--
Christer Edwards
Team Founder, Ubuntu-Utah
christer.edwards at ubuntu.com