Pakistan team approved!

Fouad Riaz Bajwa bajwa at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 23 13:06:50 BST 2006

Dear Ubuntu LoCo Community members and CC Team,

On behalf of the Ubuntu Pakistan Team, I thank the Ubuntu community to honor
us with the official Pakistan Team status. This marks another important
responsibility on our shoulders to continue increasing growth of a local
Ubuntu community as well as promote the spirit of Ubuntu to all corners of
the country.

Thank you once again!

Regards
-----------------------
Fouad Riaz Bajwa
Team Leader
Ubuntu-Linux Pakistan LoCo Team
Cell: 92-333-4661290
Tel: 92-42-5030039
E-Mail: bajwa at ubuntu.com
Disclaimer:
This e-mail message is intended for its recipient only. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please discard it. The author of this e-mail or
Ubuntu-Linux Pakistan LoCo Team take no responsibility for the material,
implicit or explicit.