Can anyone please share a moinmoin theme similar to theUbuntu.com wiki design

Fouad Riaz Bajwa bajwa at fossfp.org
Fri Oct 20 12:08:52 BST 2006

Hi,
Henrik Oma was the original designer of the MoinMoin Balanced Wiki Theme and
he had customized it further for you on Ubuntu, he shared that with me and
all LoCo Teams may use it so download it from:

http://people.ubuntu.com/~henrik/moin/themes/

My special thanks to Henrik Oma for his contribution. Also a further thank
you to all the LoCo Teams who have participated in sharing their artwork, as
Jono mentions, lets put up all these links on the wiki.ubuntu.com so that
future teams won't go have as mad and crazy like me bugging everyone for
how-did-they-do-it in the future :oP

Regards.

Fouad Riaz Bajwa
Ubuntu-Pk