IMPORTANT: How to get your edgy CDs

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 20 11:52:12 BST 2006

Hi,

Jono Bacon <jono <at> ubuntu.com> writes:
> Right, we have now figured out the best way of dealing with edgy
> requests. I have created a page that gives detailed instructions of how
> to do this at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoGettingCds
>
> Please note, *only* approved teams can get Edgy CDs.

Are the CDs going to have the same selection of language packs on as for
Dapper, or will they be customised for the relevant team? I will ask the
Italian team if they are interested in participating in the scheme, but it
would be much more attractive if the CDs included Italian language support
OOTB. I have no idea how difficult that is.

Matt