LoCo Meeting: Tue 17th Oct <at> 3pm UTC

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 14 01:01:58 BST 2006

> For those of us who can't make the meeting, can you expand a bit on the agenda
> items so that they can be discussed via email? Timezone/work requirements make
> it a bit difficult for loco contacts to regularly attend a meeting on irc. I
> was particularly interested in what is meant by the last item!

Master East, king of all documentation, I am always happy to answer your
requests. :)

> >  * Improving LoCo documentation and a LoCo Docs Day.

Recently I have poked around with the LoCo docs, developed some core
documents there (FAQ, HOWTO etc) and it would be could to expand and
continue to develop these docs. I wanted to talk about what kind of
documentation would be useful for LoCo teams and who can write some of
it.

> >  * Edgy CD requirements for teams.

Some discussion about CD distribution of edgy to LoCo teams.

> >  * Fast tracking team approval.

See my other email about how teams get approved now, and also see
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoGettingApproved - there is a backlog of
teams that should be seeking approval, so I am looking to optimise this
process. :)

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon