Ubuntu Drupal Theme for LoCo Team

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 23:59:44 BST 2006

I'll be sure to send your regards to our designer :).  Glad you like it.

It renders about as well as we can in IE.  The footer bar doesn't
display & the top of the logo is cut off but we haven't been able to
figure that out yet.  The site is w3 validated.. what else can we do?
(besides break the code for IE & start that vicious cycle)...

Any suggestions are welcome on fixing it for IE.

--
Christer Edwards
President, Ubuntu-Utah
christer.edwards at ubuntu.com