Ubuntu Drupal Theme for LoCo Team

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 23:42:21 BST 2006

As it seems like we're sharing some team web designs I thought I would
throw ours in.  We're not using Drupal but this one is based on
Wordpress that one of our local guys put together for us.

http://ubuntu-utah.org

We initially started with Drupal (and others) but decided it was mainly
used for news & updates / tutorials whereas all of the wiki, forum &
member contributions wanted to be directly contributed to the central
wiki/forum/etc.  If anyone wants to use something similar for a
wordpress based site we're happy to share.