Ubuntu Drupal Theme for LoCo Team

Fouad Riaz Bajwa bajwa at fossfp.org
Thu Oct 12 22:54:44 BST 2006

Hi Everyone

Wow, mattew (Ubuntu Webmaster) showed me the Chicago LoCo Team Website when
I asked him about Drupal and I nearly fell over because it was so good.
Would the manager for that site be willing to help me by letting me use
their theme as a starting point for mine?

Here is the address: http://chi.ubuntu-us.org

Regards
-----------------------
Fouad Riaz Bajwa
Team Leader
Ubuntu-Linux Pakistan LoCo Team
Cell: 92-333-4661290
Tel: 92-42-5030039
E-Mail: bajwa at ubuntu.com
Disclaimer:
This e-mail message is intended for its recipient only. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please discard it. The author of this e-mail or
Ubuntu-Linux Pakistan LoCo Team take no responsibility for the material,
implicit or explicit.