Ubuntu Team Latvia revived!

Danko Alexeyev virtuall at virtuall.info
Fri Nov 10 23:13:28 GMT 2006

Hello everyone!

We have held a meeting in the Linux Center of University of Latvia a few
hours ago where we decided to revive the Latvian LoCo team (again) :)

This time the idea is more serious and there are much more interested
and highly enthusiastic people involved, so it should get going.

We also decided to make it a 'commercially backed community' - so while
being a place for free enthusiastic community support, it would also be
a marketplace for commercial service providers. We found out this is the
best model for Latvian market - especially small business sector, which
is one of our primary aims. What is your opinion on such model?

--
Danko Alexeyev,
E-Mail: virtuall at virtuall.info
Mobile: +371 2648 3953