LoCo Team Subdomain

Joseph Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 00:05:44 GMT 2006

Thanks. I don't think it's that big a request, and I don't mean it as an
insult to Matthias; I gather that he's a swell guy, but very busy. It may
be advisable to change the system from "mail Matthias" to something more
manageable, but that's not my decision. I'm just trying to get this team
going, and I need a domain of /some/ sort to make headway on advertising
it; a page on the wiki won't cut it, and a subdomain on my own site won't
either.

Joe Terranova