How are Loco Team meeting their expenses..

amachu techie amachu.techie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 04:27:00 GMT 2006

Hi all,

Apart from the great Support Ubuntu is giving us, how are Loco Teams meeting
their expenses?

Would like to hear from each one you how you manage expenses among your self
for your activities?

We would like adopt good procedures in our Team to manage our expenses. For
instance when the Edgy CDs arrived the Customs office charged us a good deal
of amount!

Also we have to send the CDs to Ubuntu Lovers distributed across our State.

Awaiting your feedback?

Jono,

Any set of guidelines Ubuntu has put forth for Loco Teams to meet their
Local expenses? Please suggest..

Regards,

Sri Ramadoss M,
Founder Ubuntu Tamil Team