Redirecting ubuntu-ca.org

Ubuntu California Team ubuntu.ca.team at gmail.com
Tue May 30 23:06:46 BST 2006

I just joined this mailing list. Sorry, I didn't see the previous emails.
I am trying to setup a mailing list, orc, and website for the ubuntu-ca
group.
It is cool someone it already trying to setup the website.
I am struggling with irc and the mailing list.

**Can I get some specifics about what is going on?
Send to *ubuntu.ca.team at gmail.com*

Thanks!
Mark

On 5/30/06, Mario Meyer <mariomeyer at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Corey Burger escreveu:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Is it doko I need to talk to about redirecting ubuntu-ca.org to a new
> IP?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Corey
> >
> I think you gotta talk to smurf... domains are on smurf's server by
> default...
>
> Cya,
>
> --
>              M á r i o   M e y e r
> E-mail: mariomeyer at ubuntu.com      UIN: 13078111
> GNU/Linux User: 328312       GPG ID: 0xB39C065D
> Site: http://people.ubuntubrasil.org/~mariomeyer

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam
Monthly meetings at
http://svlug.org/installfest/
I do not promise I will be there. Please note we will be meeting  with all
sorts of Linux Users at this meeting. Be distribution friendly. Thanks!