Interview Project - Presentation

Niels Kjøller Hansen niels.k.h at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:24:31 GMT 2006

tir, 21 02 2006 kl. 15:57 +0000, skrev Matthew East:

> But I don't understand why it's necessary to receive the interviews in
> advance before publication: presumably the English version of the
> interview will be published (at fridge.ubuntu.com for example), and at
> that stage all groups interested in translating can proceed at their own
> speed? Or have I misunderstood something?

I think it to be a very good idea to make the translations, before
publishing. If the english version is published first, then the
translations will be 'second-rate', and everyone able to read english,
will read the english version, and most of the commenting will be in
english.

This only works, of course, with non time critical stuff, which
interviews certainly are.

I would be very interested in translating to danish, we however need a
website first, and I currently have no time for finishing our site :-(

Niels Kjøller Hansen