Interview Project - Presentation

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 21 15:57:07 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 13:58 +0100, yann wrote:
> Forward of a mail from Laurent Doyen, in charge for the "Interview project" for Ubuntu-fr.

I've asked the Italian team and they are potentially interested in
translating interviews.

But I don't understand why it's necessary to receive the interviews in
advance before publication: presumably the English version of the
interview will be published (at fridge.ubuntu.com for example), and at
that stage all groups interested in translating can proceed at their own
speed? Or have I misunderstood something?

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF