Interview Project - Presentation

Matthew East mdke at
Tue Feb 21 15:57:07 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 13:58 +0100, yann wrote:
> Forward of a mail from Laurent Doyen, in charge for the "Interview project" for Ubuntu-fr.

I've asked the Italian team and they are potentially interested in
translating interviews.

But I don't understand why it's necessary to receive the interviews in
advance before publication: presumably the English version of the
interview will be published (at for example), and at
that stage all groups interested in translating can proceed at their own
speed? Or have I misunderstood something?

mdke at
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF