Your feedback on Launchpad

Matthew Revell matthew.revell at canonical.com
Wed Dec 20 16:48:55 GMT 2006

Hello,

I work at Canonical, as part of the Launchpad team.

Obviously Launchpad is fairly important to some loco teams, particularly
if you're involved in translations.

I'm putting together a panel of Launchpad users, whom I can contact for
complaints, new ideas and other feedback. It wouldn't be hard work, only
a few emails every now and then.

If you, or any of your loco team, are a regular Launchpad user and would
like to join the panel, please email me. Let me know:

- what you use Launchpad for
- what you most like about Launchpad
- what you most dislike about Launchpad.

My aim is to get as many different types of users as possible, so not
everyone will become part of the panel. However, everyone should feel
free to email me with any comments, suggestions, rants or whatever else
that is to do with Launchpad.

Here's how to get hold of me:

Email me: matthew.revell AT canonical.com
IRC: matthewrevell on Freenode
Skype: matthewrevell
SIP: +44-1902-585609 or 2585609 at sipgate.co.uk

--