Next Loco Meeting: Tue 12th Dec - 15.00 UTC

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 6 11:22:48 GMT 2006

Hi all,

Keeping with our regular fortnightly meetings, I have scheduled the next
LoCo meeting for Tue 12th Dec from 15.00 - 16.00 UTC. This is
immediately before the CC meeting.

The last LoCo meeting was cancelled due to low turn-out, which was
largely because the Ubuntu Open Week was running at the same time. As
such, we should hopefully have quite a bit to discuss at the next
meeting. I would like the primary agenda item to be discussion of the
UDS specs, which I am shaping up at the moment, and how we are going to
implement them. It would be good if we can figure out who wants to work
on what and spread out the workload. I am going to work to get the Loco
related specs complete for meeting. I will also post a summary of the
specs when I am done so you can all have a good read beforehand.

Thanks folks! :)

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon