So, how was your week?

Mehdi Hassanpour mehdi.public at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 11:03:41 GMT 2006

Hi All,

Our new Iranian team is up. we have our fully customized web applications,
completely persian site, wiki, forum mailing list, IRC and ...
Our forum is growing day by day and more fans come, ask and answer. We have
50 registered users there ;) and much more guests after 1 month... I think
this is a good start. we have also plans for a meeting soon.

http://www.ubuntu.ir
http://forum.ubuntu-ir.org
http://wiki.ubuntu-ir.org

Bests

                 --Mehdi

On 03/12/06, Melissa Draper <melissa at meldraweb.com> wrote:

> Melissa Draper wrote:
> > Hello Everyone!
> >
> > You may remember that a few weeks ago, I sent a mail to this list
> > requesting juicy gossip from the depths of the LoCoSphere. See
> >
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/loco-contacts/2006-November/000806.html
> >
> > Well, UWN (Ubuntu Weekly News) time has come around again, as it does at
> > the end of every week. Is there anything that happened in your LoCo, or
> > local community during this past week that you think needs including?
> >
> > Some ideas:
> >
> > In the past week...
> > * Did you start a new team?
> > * Did your team represent Ubuntu at a conference or trade show? (and if
> > so, how did it go?)
> > * Did Ubuntu appear in your local printed or online news?
> >
> > If so, let me know! I'm all ears and looking forward reading about some
> > cool stories :)
> >
> Well, a huge Thank You to Szilveszter, Sebastien and Steve for your
>
> Anyone else?
>
> --
> Sincerely
> Melissa Draper