Bangladeshi LoCo Team Formed

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 29 14:16:29 BST 2006

<quote who="Christer Edwards">

> In March we were accepted as a LoCo team and my multiple email requests
> for a mailing list & domain have been unanswered or ignored. I was told
> (by sabdfl, seveas, etc) in the irc meeting to contact Matthias Ulrichs &
> Jeff Waugh to get these things done.  I've emailed each of them at
> mutliple times with no replies.

Hi Chris,

I wasn't aware the -utah stuff had been sorted out by the CC so far - sorry
if I missed your mails after that. I'll create it and send the details
immediately.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2006: Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain            http://2006.guadec.org/

   "(Hint: IRC clients don't usually do DVD and VCD playback)." - Bastien
                                   Nocera